Tuesday, March 15, 2005

My Presssssuresssss

I have a draft contract to give birth to in the next 1.5 hours. I'm not even pregnant yet. In fact, I'm not even sure there's been the right chemical fluid interaction yet. Go me!

This whole process of law school sucks. I love the law. I love the intellectual stimulation I derive from it. I love learning about the myriad ways judges pull wool over an entire society, making them believe that their reasons supported their coonclusions and not the other way around (is it "around" or "round" here??). I love learning about the political process that in turn shapes the law. But what I don't love, is the drudgery of exams, the steadier-than-the-Olympic-flame flame in your belly burning bright for your quest to find jobs, and then pandering to all and sundry for both the exams and the jobs.

That's not hott.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home