Saturday, November 06, 2004

(Anonymous) Quotable Quotes

From the mouths of law students:

"Last Wednesday, a Curse was broken. This Wednesday, a curse has been cast on the entire world."

"I told ya Bush was gonna win!"

"I don't want some small town hicks telling me what I can and can't do with my life!"

(On the results): "AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH"

(On the subject of abortion): "If sparing the agony of having a deformed or otherwise seriously abnormal child is a justification for abortion, then I have a shotgun I can take to that child! Is that justified post-birth?!"

"I agree with everything Justice Thomas says."

(On welfare): "I used to be a raging liberal till the time I was standing in line, a poor student, waiting for basic food items, and a woman with food stamps was in front of me, buying lobsters."

"There is a website called Global Vote, and only 10% of the people around the world want Bush as President."

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home